Its Tuesday! WoopDeeDoo!
My day was ok, i have a few test but they were straight forward so i think i did pretty good. I'm finally getting on the ball with my schedule change. All i need is for one person to switch there one class so i can switch my two classes. And of course the person who had the appointment to switch today wasn't in today so it's making my italian teacher mad that im going to be starting so late. I love my guidence couselor though because she knows the rules and everything thats going on so shes helping through all of this stuff, Thank God! LOL!
Well i didn't get much homework tonight , which is good , but i still have to try and memorize my monolouge for acting which will take a few more days. Acting monolouges aren't really that hard , besides i love my acting class its very fun.
Last night i made a myspace for this site. I'm really trying to get it out there becasue i would like to have people know me better and i would like for this to be somewhere where teens can come and say whatever without being judged or ask any questions without feeling weird about it. I would really like to become famous one day as well , like either doing something like having my own website or becoming an actor or movie director. I'm really starting to go for my dreams since i am in high school. So it's all up to everyone else these days. If you can help get my name out there and this site then i will be able to accomplish my goals. And hey i can even help you out as well , if you have a site and want me to advertise it on my site i will gladly do so.
So tell everyone you know about the site. Spread it around.
Also go add the myspace if you have myspace. I'm trying to set up a Facebook and an Aim and Yahoo for this site.
Thanks again everyone !
And have a good Tuesday night !
p.s. heres the link for the myspace - myspace.com/life_as_a_teen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment