About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Jordin. I love to act and sing and pretty much everything that has to do with that field. Directing is another thing i really like doing. All three of those things I am trying to accomplish in my life. That is one of the reasons why i have made this blogging site becasue i really want to get my talent out there and i need your help to do just that. There's not much else to say but spread the world about the site. Thanks!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Half Week

It's the middle of the week! Just two more days of school this week then a 3 day weekend.
Tonight i have a few things planned with my family which is cool. I still have to practice my monolouge though a couple times to finally get it right. I'm really looking forward to this acting class and how much it is going to help me!
I'm still trying to find ways to get this blog out there. I really need the help of viewers , which is you , to help me get this out there. Also once i start getting more people on here and if people would like to see my talent then i will put up videos of my talent which will help me get some reviews on it.
Well it's just another normal day for me another blog will be up soon! Thanks for reading!
_PLEASE HELP ME GET MY BLOG OUT THERE ! =) _

1 comment:

  1. i think its cool that ur tryn to go for ur goal . i saw your site by just lookin around the web . im gonna be up here more because im a teen that would like someplace to talk and this is it. in stead of myspace or facebook. !! =]

    ReplyDelete