About Me

My photo
Hi i'm Jordin. I love to act and sing and pretty much everything that has to do with that field. Directing is another thing i really like doing. All three of those things I am trying to accomplish in my life. That is one of the reasons why i have made this blogging site becasue i really want to get my talent out there and i need your help to do just that. There's not much else to say but spread the world about the site. Thanks!

Friday, September 25, 2009

It's FRIDAY !!!

It's finally friday! I'm so happy. Today at school was fun and i finally started Italian which is ok . I didn't write anything yesterday because there wasn't much that happened!
I have many plans this weekend and I'm hapy about that.
Well not much more to say right now next blog should be up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment